- Black Hole Initiative Colloquium, Harvard University (11 April 2017) Talk on "Methodological Foundations of Analogue Gravity"
- European Philosophy of Science Association Biennial Meeting (EPSA17) in Exeter (6 - 9 September 2017) Talk on "Dual Simulation and the AdS/QCD Correspondence" as part of the Symposium "Towards a Methodology of Quantum Gravity"
- Reasoning in Physics, Center for Advanced Studies, LMU Munich (12.-13. Dec. 2016) Talk on "Scientific Reasoning in Theory Space"
- Foundations of Physics, London (16.-18. July 2016) Talk on “The Epistemology of No-go Theorems“
- 6th Congress of the Sociéte de Philosophie des Sciences, Lausanne (29. June - 1. July 2016) Talk on “The Epistemology of No-go Theorems“
- UIC Seminar Talk, Chicago (17. June 2016) Talk on "Testing Theories, Theory Space and Scientific Practice"
- Five Years MCMP: Quo Vadis, Mathematical Philosophy?, Munich (2-4- June 2016) Talk on "What Are No-Go Theorems Good for?"
- Geneva Symmetry Group Seminar, Geneva (19. May 2016) Talk on "Confirmation via Analogue Simulation: A Bayesian Analysis"
- Why Trust a Theory? Reconsidering Scientific Methodology in the Light of Modern Physics, Munich (7.-9. December 2015) Talk on "Physics Without Experiments". (discussed e.g. here, here and here; video of my talk can be found here)
- European Philosophy of Science Association Meeting, Düsseldorf (23.-26. September 2015) Talk on “Non-empirical Evidence in the Case of the No Alternatives Argument.“
- 15th Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, Helsinki (3.-8. August 2015) Talk on “Non-empirical Evidence in the Case of the No Alternatives Argument.“
- 4th Tübingen Summer School in the History and Philosophy of Science: Idealizations in Physics (27.-31. July 2015) Talk on "What Do No-go Theorems in Physics Imply"
- Britisch Society for the Philosophy of Science Annual Conference, Manchester, UK (2.–3. July 2015)
Talk on “Non-empirical Evidence in the Case of the No Alternatives Argument.“
- Philosophy of Science Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA (6. – 8. Nov. 2014 ) Talk on “Confirmation via Analogue Simulation: What Dumbholes Could Tell Us About Gravity“
- Britisch Society for the Philosophy of Science Annual Conference, Cambridge, UK (10. – 11. July 2014)
Talk on “Confirmation via Analogue Simulation: What Dumbholes Could Tell Us About Gravity“
- Colloquium in Logic, Philosophy of Science and Philosophy, Munich, Germany (2. July 2014)
Talk on “The Distinction Between Internal and External Symmetries“
- DPG Frühjahrstagung, Berlin, Germany (17.03 - 21.03.2013)
Talk on "The Internal/External Distinction in the Light of Supersymmetry"
- Foundations of Quantum Mechanics LMU-Stanford Joint Seminar (04. Nov. 2013)
Talk on “Non-Classical Probabilities, Quantum Mechanics and No-Go Theorems“
- Foundations of Physics Conference, LMU Munich (29. – 31. July 2013)
Talk on “Group Structuralism in Particle Physics“
- Reduction and Emergence in Physics, LMU Munich (21.06 – 22.06.2013) Talk on “What Dumbholes can tell us about Gravity“
- Quantum Gravity in Perspective, LMU Munich (31.05 – 01.03.2013)
Comment on Richard Dawid’s Talk “String Theory, Final Theory Claim and Scientific Realism“
- DPG Frühjahrstagung, Jena, Germany (25.02 - 01.03.2013)
Talk on "The Explanatory Capability of Physical Theories"
- Formal Informal: Research Seminar on Foundations of Statistics, LMU Munich (04. Feb. 2013)
Talk on “Upper and Lower Probabilities in Quantum Mechanics”
- LSE Graduate Philosophy Conference, LSE London (30. Apr. 2012)
Talk on "Explaining the Unexplainable"
- Research Seminar Theoretical Philosophy, HHU Düsseldorf, Germany (24. Apr. 2012)
Talk on "On Explaining the Dimensionality of Space and Time"
- DPG Frühjahrstagung, Berlin, Germany (25.-30.03.2012)
Talk on "How to Gain Insights into the Dimensionality of Space and Time"